September 17, 2016

Happiness Diary #35

Every day I share:




1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



Saturday (9/10/16)





1) Photo: Hawaii, please get your act together. Stat!
2) NA
3) I had 20,235 steps today. That's a PR people!
4) I am grateful for my comfy new running shoes. 




Sunday





1) Photo: Over a year after backing the Kickstarter, my PUGZ finally arrived! 
2) BBQ Ribs from the in-laws!
3) I did some much needed yoga after work today and the rib dinner really hit the spot.
4) I am grateful Brian's parents came over to help with the pool closing. It's not going the way Brian had hoped but it's nice to have backup support. 

Monday


 photo image_zpszpysqrzr.gif


1) Photo: I had to buy new workout sunglasses because Zuzu got a hold of mine and broke them. :( Not impressed.
2) Snappers (pretzels/caramel/dark chocolate/sea salt/from Costco/go get some)
3) Today was a huge day of packing which took SO long and I'm still not done but at least I'm getting there. I also ran some errands and vlogged and put away the pool furniture and walked Zuzu... but unfortunately did not work out. Oh well.
4) I am grateful for not being sick!




Tuesday





1) Photo: Zuzu was getting beat up by a big puppy in the dog park so we had to leave. Now she's a shade darker from getting pushed around in the dirt. :/
2) NA
3) I was able to leave work an hour early today and got a bunch of things done including taking Z to the park, tidying the basement, washing sheets in the guest room for Heidi and John and making dinner. Brian's been busting it at work and spent most of the evening on the couch.
4) I am grateful for a decent night of sleep last night. The closer I get to vacation the harder it always is. 




Wednesday




1) Photo: Fun times at Chuck E Cheese.  LS even won 100 tickets on one game!
2) PIZZA (and I'm still excited for the inevitable pizza dinner on vacation.)
3) LS and I had our little get together at Chuck E Cheese and when I got home I had just enough time to play with Zuzu and edited my vlog I forgot to edit yesterday.
4) I am grateful for being able to edit outside while Z runs around on the long leash.




Thursday





1) Photo: Thursday treat day at work! Rice Krispy treats with Oreos? Indeed. 
2) NA
3) Today I felt like a zombie in a whirlwind, I didn't get much sleep last night and then had to finish packing everything and work out and give Z a bath, etc but it's going to be totally worth it!
4) I'm grateful Z loves and is comfortable with Brian's parents.  Enough so that she would rather sleep in the guest room with them than in our room.  I definitely don't need to worry about her missing us, haha!



Friday





1) Photo: Hawaii from the air.
2) It's going to be hard to choose on vacation!!  I would say the sushi I had for dinner. But Burger King chicken nuggets weren't bad and my omelette this morning was really good. Maybe I just won't choose. JK I'll be better next time.
3) Eeek we made it to Hawaii!!! And we even had enough energy to explore a little bit and grab a non microwavable dinner.  More detailed post to follow when I have time!

4) I am grateful for surviving the journey to Hawaii!  

No comments:

Post a Comment