September 10, 2016

Happiness Diary #34

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 





Saturday (9/3/16)

 


 
1) Photo: My cuddly face this morning. She was depressed I was leaving. (Not really.) 
2) Qdoba burrito bowl for lunch
3) I worked today for eight hours of overtime (score) and then came home and had a lovely "Friday" evening. 
4) I'm grateful work wasn't super stressful and very grateful to make a little extra $. 


 
Sunday

 

1) Photo: Dinner's ready!
2) Cookie dough flurry (with extra cookie dough)
3) Brian's parents came over today to spend some time by the pool.  Unfortunately, the water temperature was in the low 70's so there was no swimming, but it was nice to get out and relax in the sunshine!  Brian was craving ice cream after dinner so all five of us (including Zuzu) went to Frosty Boy's up the street and indulged (except for Zuzu who just got a tiny spoonful.)
4) I am grateful for warm September days. 



Monday
 

 
 
1) Photo: Pool time
2) Little Caesar's pizza and breadsticks
3) Gretchen, Jamie and the kids came over today to swim. Luckily Brian had the heater on all night so the water was bearable and the kids had a fun "last day" of summer. 
4) I am so grateful for having two days off work because of Labor Day, and grateful for pool time with family.



Tuesday



 
1) Photo: More pool time with family!  Our last pool day of the season. 
2) Peanut M&Ms from work
3) I convinced Brian to go swimming this evening because it was 90 degrees outside and we are closing the pool next weekend.  We did go in but mostly we just made Zuzu swim around for exercise. 
4) This morning I had to choose between taking a vehicle with a low tire light and taking a vehicle with a check engine light. I'm grateful I didn't have to call AAA on my drive to/from work. 


 
Wednesday
 


1) Photo: I forgot to have my LS take a photo so here is a picture of what I bought today. Scandalous. 
2) Egg white flatbread!
3) I picked up LS today for an outing at the mall. We did some window shopping and LS got a Bath and Body Works travel spray (I had a coupon) and some fake nails at Claire's (Icing)and we grabbed some dinner at the food court.  Next week we are going to Chuck E Cheese because I won't see her for a while so I figured we should do something she really loves. Also their pizza is amazing. 
4) I'm grateful for a chat with Skye. I always feel happy after talking with her. 



Thursday



 
1) Photo: Screen shot from my little grocery haul.
2) Bourbon marinated chicken
3) I really want to make dinner the next few nights so I went to the store after work to pick up some meat and veggies. I also started another vlog today!
4) ESTATIC I have the next five days off the main lab. GMOOH.



Friday

 

 
1) Photo: About to get my hair did.
2) NA
3) I had a great day off today!  I walked Zuzu, worked out, painted, got my hair cut, and bought new running shoes!
4) I am grateful for getting more comfortable with vlogging! I haven't been posting them on the blog but maybe I will someday if something interesting happens.  Otherwise you can check out my YouTube channel if you've got the time and are very bored.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment