May 14, 2016

Happiness Diary #17

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy



 
Saturday (5/7/16)
 
 
1) Photo: Zuzu in the forest with it's spring greenery. A few more weeks and the trees will look totally different!  
2) Thai takeaway tonight, one of my favorites. (I like to speak British.)
3) I worked on my "vertical garden" project and am ready to have Brian drill the holes to tomorrow. So ready to have this project complete!
4) Brian was gone half the day and Zuzu was perfectly behaved and super cuddly but not too clingy.




Sunday
 
 
1) Photo: Mother's Day dinner of ribs and salmon, so delicious. 
2) The ribs at dinner tonight were the best. 
3) My favorite things that happened today: took Zuzu on a long walk and the DP, talked to Mom, talked to Skye, and spent time with Brian's family. 
4) I am grateful for all of the moms, especially mine. ❤️




Monday

 

 1) Photo: Mini mail goodies haul: the May Target beauty box. I love getting my hands on these things before they sell out! 
2) Peppered beef jerky was the main component of my dinner tonight. Very tasty, definitely too salty to be healthy. 
3) I weeded four buckets of dandelions after work to help Brian out a little. He was very appreciative. I also talked to Britt!
4) I am grateful for staying busy at work. It made the day fly by which was just what I needed. 
 



Tuesday

 
1) Photo: I made kale chips and chopped some squash and sweet potatoes.
2) NA
3) I used my much neglected juicer today to try to duplicate the juice we had last week. I think I liked my juice even better and I love the fact all the veggies I bought didn't go to waste!  Well, at least the liquid parts.
4) I am grateful for patience. 

 
   
Wednesday

 
1) Photo: LS snapped this photo of the rubix cube she plays with on the drive to and from her apartment. 
2) I had "lower fat" brie and ground seasoned turkey for dinner. Random but good!  
3) I got a phone call from my friend Erin on my way home from work and it was nice to talk to her. Later on I picked up LS and we had a great time walking Zuzu, playing Garbage and Pass the Pigs, and shooting hoops. We were so busy we forgot to write in our journal so I had to write in it myself when I got back home. 
4) So grateful I found my headphones in my lunch bag! It would have been a long day at work without them.

 

Thursday
 
 
1) Photo: Someone got a fur cut today  
2) I had a Noodles and Company Buff Bowl tonight. It wasn't super filling but afterward we went to Costco and had a few yummy samples. 
3) I worked the 9 o'clock shift today, definitely NOT my favorite but I woke up early to get in a workout before leaving. It's so nice to come home and not have to worry about exercising!
4) I am grateful for calcium supplements. They have drastically improved my PMS symptoms the past two months. Don't even care if it's TMI! This whole blog is TMI! :D 

 
  
   
Friday
 

1) Say goodbye to the hair! (Note to self: Next time I think I can get the shot by holding the phone with just my right hand instead of this awkwardness.)
2) I went to lunch with Brian and my mother in law and had Manna Cafe's delicious pulled pork tacos. 
3) I had the day off today and stayed busy and productive for the most part.  I cooked my prepped veggies, worked out, went out to lunch, got a hair cut, went for a walk, and did a couple of hours of painting and tidying. Not the most exciting day/week but that's life! I still love it.
4) I'm grateful I passed my Molecular class! After the week long lab this summer I will be certified! 


No comments:

Post a Comment