December 17, 2016

Happiness Diary #47

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



Saturday (12/10/16)

 
1) Photo: I feel like I'm in a snow globe. 
2) NA
3) I shoveled! A lot!
4) I am grateful for a husband who knows how to use a roof rake. 


Sunday

 
1) Photo: ...I've done better. 
2) Taco salad
3) Nothing too remarkable happened today. I worked, did some Pilates, shoveled and watched part of Beethoven. It's a childhood favorite of mine and Brian has never seen it so I forced him to watch. He got a little too into it.
4) I'm grateful I wasn't late to work this weekend with all of the snow. 


Monday



1) Photo: My 5 y.o. nephew at his daycare Christmas program. He's a tall one!
2) More taco salad
3) Shea's program was very cute. He was in the oldest group but they even had the two and three year old kids up on stage "singing" which was a little adorable. 
4) I'm grateful I didn't fall while on the long icy walk to the school entrance. 



Tuesday



1) Video: A few snippets of my day
2) Pomey
3) One thing I forgot to snap about was finally doing some more painting in the basement! Also Brian and I had a lot of fun at the MMA fitness class we tried tonight. Brian has his heart set on BJJ so I just have to decide what I want to do!
4) I am grateful for living so close to the MMA gym.



Wednesday



1) Photo: Brian and I are taking advantage of the holiday deals!
2) NA
3) I decided to go with the MMA fitness membership because of many factors, and I am happy Brian is totally fine with doing BJJ by himself.  We can still go to class at the same time but will be doing our own thing independently which is not necessarily a negative. 
4) I am so grateful I am not a construction worker working in 20 degree weather! Not even factoring the wind chill!!!!



Thursday

 
1) Photo: #TBThursday to last Christmas
2) Dark chocolate
3) I enjoyed not working out today and watching the season finale of Survivor. Can't wait for next season. :) 
4) I am grateful for rest days.



Friday

 
1) Photo: I am officially a white bracelet...:D Don't mess with me. 
2) Egg bake and guac 
3) I had a super fun time at MMA fitness today. I was the only one who showed up for the 6 PM class so I basically got a private lesson from Johnny. It was a really good workout and it was also nice talk to him and learn a little bit about his background and more about how he structures his classes. I'm excited to go to more classes and learn more and get better!
4) I am happy I was able attend a supervisors going away party after work. I respect and admire her as a coworker and a person and I wish her well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment