December 10, 2016

Happiness Diary #45

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 




Saturday (11/26/2016)

 
1) Photo: Christmas in November!
2) All the things
3) Today was a fun family Thanksgiving with a little Christmas and birthday thrown in.  Thanks to Mom and Dad for having turkey twice this year so Brian and I could have a legit Thanksgiving dinner!
4) I'm thankful we could have a mini holiday celebration with the family. Next year will be a little different with all the babies but I can't wait!



Sunday

 
 
1) Photo: Birthday cake pic from yesterday
2) My salad bar salad since Bliss and Vinegar was closed.
3) Brian and I made the drive back to Michigan with a super sleepy Z and moderate traffic.  We unpacked and then went to grab a few things from Costco and the grocery store including our anniversary gift to ourselves, a 4K TV!
4) I am grateful for making it home safely and for having tomorrow off. 





Monday

 
1) Photo: ❤️
2) Chocolates
3) Happy birthday to meee! Birthday + Cyber Monday = perfect combo.
4) I am grateful for another year of life.


Tuesday

 
1) Photo: Family walk
2) Gaucho salad
3) I got through my only day of work this week! Couldn't be happier.
4) I am grateful I had to work today and not only to save PTO believe it or not. :)





Wednesday
   
 

1) Photo: My current life
2) Gushers galore
3) This day off was all about doing laundry and tidying and watching Gilmore Girls and hiking with Tessa. A very nice day.
4) I am grateful for failures.



Thursday

 
1) Photo: The go carts at Craig's Cruisers
2) Pizza
3) Today was the Big Brothers Big Sisters holiday party at Craig's Cruisers.  My LS and I hung out with her sister and her sister's Big and we all played laser tag and went on the go-carts and bumper cars and played a few arcade games as well. Everyone had fun and considering last year the matches just went to a day time movie to celebrate, this year was definitely a hit.

4) I am grateful my LS and I had such a great time tonight.



Friday

 

1) Photo: It's December 2nd and my Advent calendar is already half empty!
2) Shelled chestnuts from Costco
3) I spent a lot of the morning taking notes on the book How Not to Die and doing some slow carb diet research online. I found a few recipes to try and made a shopping list and am ready to get healthyish.
4) I am grateful for always having something to work towards.


No comments:

Post a Comment