July 5, 2016

Happiness Diary #24

Oops, I'm a little late in posting this week! Blame it on the holiday.

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



 
Saturday (6/25/16)


 

1) Photo: I found a great new place to walk during breaks! It's very open with lots of windows. 
2) My dinner salad with Greek olives and feta cheese (with a side of mango Mochi and other sweets) was pretty good though the lettuce was a little old. I was so proud of myself for using up the entire Costco bag of spinach but I forgot about the gigantic lettuce bag... 
3) I had a good day at work and came home without feeling brain dead from lack of activity! Also Brian and I made a trip to Trader Joes and the store is really growing on me. 
4) I am happy I'm remembering to water my flowers every day.



Sunday


 

1) Photo: This tattoo thing is only jewelry I can really wear since I get hives whenever I wear metal around my neck. 
2) BBQ kettle chips and gummy bears 
3) Tonight was the concert! I loved it and it reminded me that I should get out and do more things because they are usually so fun!
4) I'm grateful for a fun double date night with Beth and Nick.



Monday


 

1) Photo by LS. She liked reading all the ways one could enjoy the pretzels. 
2) Carrots and hummus 
3) I had my LS over today since I had the day off and I didn't see her last week because she was at camp. We swam in the pool the entire time and I'm so happy she likes the water because it makes for an easy and fun get together.
4) I am grateful for getting two days off work this week. I'm getting lots of things accomplished. 



Tuesday


 

1) Photo: A photo I forgot to share from a few weeks ago of Zuzu's first encounter with a baby. She did great and only gave a little yelp when the baby (Brian's cousin's daughter) pulled at her lip.  
2) Too many sweets!
3) I'm slowly but surely getting ready for the Holmberg Family Fourth. Today I washed sheets and went grocery shopping. I've given up on the idea of painting the basement before they come but I'm sure they won't mind.
4) I am grateful Brian is anti-drugs. 



Wednesday
 

 

1) Photo: I am currently reading on the deck with Zuzu and eating chip crumbs with a fork. 
2) Chip crumbs  
3) I'm 99% sure my family will be here Saturday through Monday this weekend   It looks like it will be the perfect weather for a family weekend at the pool. 🙌 yay!
4) I was very grateful my neighbor caught Zuzu after she escaped from the deck and ran away. She came home muddy and with fifty varieties of burrs ALL over (much worse than last time) but at least she didn't get hurt. 



Thursday

 


1) Photo: We set up our mattress in Brian's office and Zuzu thinks it's her new dog bed. 
2) NA
3) I haven't worked out in a few days because I've been too tired from getting ready for the family. It's good though because I could use a workout vacation and I'd rather have a clean house anyway. 
4) I am grateful for Zuzu removing most of the burrs herself. I came home today and all the burrs I wasn't able to pick out yesterday were gone! 



Friday
 

 

1) Photo: Rice Krispie treats I made with LS
2) A tiny sliver of the treats (I'm saving them for tomorrow!)
3) I picked up LS after work today and we made a quick stop at Costco before coming home to play with Zuzu and make (the best ever) Rice Krispie treats.  I let LS make her own in a bread pan and I made a big marshmallowy batch in a 8x13 for the fam this weekend!
4) I am soo grateful for not having to clean bathrooms. Thank goodness for cleaning ladies and Brian.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment