February 16, 2016

Mail Goodies: Amazon

The main reason for this purchase was to order more Reach flossers (gotta love bulk pricing on Amazon) but of course I couldn't just buy one thing!


I discovered these Sunsella silicone pop molds when I was looking for the Zipzicle's on Amazon.  The six silicone molds were two dollars more than the 36 Zipzicle bags but I thought the better quality and the ability to reuse the molds justified my purchase.  Also they are much cuter!


I'm planning on freezing some smoothies in these, I have lots of berries and bananas in my freezer that need to be used up and they will be a great snack option to have when my sweet tooth starts acting up. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Speaking of my sweet tooth I thought it would be fun to try this liquid flavored stevia from SweetLeaf. I'm planning on using it in my tea and my oatmeal. There are about five drops per serving so this bottle will last me quite a while.  Maybe I'll try a different flavor with my next bottle!


Until next time. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment