October 21, 2016

Happiness Diary #39

Beware this was a slow week! (Sorry so late :) )

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 




Saturday (10/8/16)

 
1) Photo: Zuzu at daycare 
2) Steak salad
3) Brian went to Lansing for an impromptu guy's night and I worked and hung out with a sleepy Zuzu all night. ❤️
4) I am grateful for cough drops. 



Sunday

 
1) Photo: The only picture I took yesterday. I lost the TV remote and couldn't see behind the ginormous TV so I took a photo in case it had fallen behind. No such luck. 
2) NA
3) I found a new way to track my workouts because planning them out in advance never works for me. Hopefully it will be very helpful and motivating.
4) I'm happy I have tomorrow off. 




Monday

 
1) Photo: Zuzu in the park 
2) Salmon
3) Besides taking Z on a long walk, working out, going for a run and making dinner, I was pretty nonproductive today. Could be worse though!
4) I am grateful for future nephews and nieces!




Tuesday

 
1) Photo: Zuzu and the wildflowers
2) NA
3) After work Brian and I went on a family hike at Peace park. We love walking there in the fall and need to go as much as possible before bow hunting starts!
4) I am grateful for QT. 




Wednesday

 
1) Photo: Zuzu and the fireplace. 
2) I've been loving quinoa with olives and feta cheese lately. I could probably eat it every day.
3) I did some kickboxing after work...
4) I am grateful for boring days. 



Thursday

 
1) Photo: my poor wasted raspberries. I did so well with pruning and prepping them earlier this season and then I let them all go to waste. Well, Zuzu ate one and a half today so I guess that's something. 
2) NA
3) I went running today while Brian watched Zuzu at the DP. It's hard getting back into it but I managed 3 laps (miles) around the park
4) I am grateful to be completely over my cold!!!!




Friday

 
1) Photo: A whole box of Kind bars for $1.02? I'll take it!
2) A Peruvian corn salad from Bliss and Vinegar. Though they forgot the corn. :/
3) I love low key Friday nights. I walked Zuzu while Brian went for a run and then we got some food and watched The Shallows.
4) I am grateful for having another DVD player because Brian forgot the controlller to the PS3 in Lansing. And I'm also grateful for eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment