June 11, 2016

Happiness Diary #21

 Hello!

Every day I share:



1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



 
Saturday (6/4/16)
 
 


1) Photo: Everything I made today including the mess. 
2) All of the above were pretty delish if I do say so myself. 
3) When I got home from work I didn't feel like working out and Brian was gone to tennis so I decided to make a few meals. I made asparagus frittata, an asparagus quinoa thing and a healthyish version of General Tso's chicken which is Brian's favorite Chinese dish. I finally finished cleaning the kitchen around 6:00 and then just hung around being slightly bored and unmotivated for the rest of the night. 
4) I am grateful to be able to go to the grocery store and buy whatever I like without worrying about having enough money or being stabbed or shot or kidnapped. (I actually remind myself of this often because I loathe solo grocery shopping so much.)



Sunday



 
1) Photo: I had a craving for fro yo today so Brian and I went to Spoonlickers in Ada. 
2) I loved the pomegranate flavor and regretted getting so much chocolate peanut butter yogurt. I still had no problem finishing the entire thing on the drive home.
3) I did nothing today. And I survived.
4) Even though this coming week is definitely not a vacation, I am very grateful I don't have to go to work.



Monday
 
 


1) Photo: Beth and me at MSU!
2) The steak Chipotle bowl I ate at lunch hit the spot and I'm excited to eat fun things for lunch this entire week.
3) This was my first day of the week long lab in Lansing which will complete my molecular certification (kind of)!  I'm happy to be away from work but looking forward to being done with class. 
4) I am so thankful to have Beth with me this week because she knows her way around campus and I don't have to worry about driving every day and getting lost and having an annoying lab partner and not knowing where to go for lunch. This whole class would not have happened for me without her.



Tuesday
 
 


1) Photo: It was freezing today so after lunch Beth and I stopped at 7 Eleven and I got some hot chocolate and gummies. 
2) Jimmy Johns #5
3) My goal today was to get my life in order and when I came home the kitchen was magically clean so I figured that was good enough and continued to be lazy.
4) Even though it's chilly today I much prefer walking around in this temperature as opposed to humid and 90+ degrees!



Wednesday




1) Photo: Beth and I bought cupcakes for dessert from this fancy candy shop. 
2) The turkey Asiago bagel sandwich I had for lunch was pretty good. 
3) It's hump day and we are more than halfway done with the class! We are working hard and having fun. ;)
4) I get free bagels tomorrow!



Thursday

 


1) Photo: Fake pipetting for the photo
2) We had a repeat Chipolte visit for lunch but this time I had the chicken. It was much better than the steak. 
3) I had a fail workout sesh but at least I finished my homework!
4) The end of the week is in sight and I'm grateful to go back to my normal schedule soon.



Friday
 
 


1) Photo: Class photo!
2) We had a pizza party for the last day of class which was tasty but my Peruvian corn salad for dinner was the most bestest thing I eated. (sorry)
3) One of the most important things I've learned this week is that I think I prefer Gushers over any other candy. And also DNA is somewhat important for molecular testing. 
4) I'm grateful this week wasn't super stressful and was actually kind of fun. I most enjoyed walking around campus and having lunch with Beth. I'm also very happy Brian passed his last exam for his CPCU designation! Hawaii here we might be coming!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment