January 7, 2017

Happiness Diary #50

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



Saturday (12/31/16)

 


1) Photo: Brian standing and Zuzu sprinting
2) Sour Patch Kids 
3) I worked a full day even though it would have been nice to leave early. I am pretty tired and will most definitely not be awake for the new year but I am perfectly fine with that. 
4) I am grateful for rest days. 


Sunday



1) Photo: This is what happens when I don't get my 8+ hours. And yes I went to bed at 6:30 on New Year's Eve. 
2) My first chicken noodle soup attempt in the pressure cooker!
3) Happy New Year! I tried to make the most of my one day off and did some studying. I also did some back rehab and gave Zuzu a much needed bath. 
4) I am grateful for the gift of a new year. 


Monday



1) Photo: The damage
2) Homemade beef and broccoli 
3) I left work in a crap mood but it all disappeared when I walked in the door and Brian was cleaning and Zuzu was tired. I did laundry and got dinner prepared so I could whip it up after class tonight. My fourth class was awesome and even though I'm embarrassingly awful at doing combos with the instructor it's still so much fun.  I even ran a mile on the treadmill after class waiting for Brian to get done and my back hardly bothered me. I am a very happy camper.  
4) I am grateful for the Corgeous ball and my "ouchie" mat


Tuesday

 

1) Photo: Pepper nachos. Thanks for the idea Beth!
2) Literally four different kinds of chocolate 
3) My accomplishments today besides work were making the nachos and watching the first episode of The Bachelor! Also I stayed up until 930. Pretty proud of myself over here. 
4) I am grateful for great moods. 

Wednesday

 
 1) Photo: No one was injured in this attempt at acro-yoga. Why my sock is like that, I have no idea.  
2) Pepper nachos 
3) Today was a quick outing with my Little, her grandma unexpectedly had someplace to be at six o'clock but we had enough time to run to the mall and use a Christmas gift card at the Icing. 
4) I am grateful for only one more day of work this week. 



Thursday



1) Photo: Dinner at Bravo!
2) Smashed fingerling potatoes 
3) After work Brian and I had a dinner and a movie date with Heidi and John. Dinner was delicious and the movie (Star Wars Rogue One) was pretty good!
4) I am grateful for at least one reliable vehicle.



Friday



1) Video: Snapchat of the day
2) The Mitten Mediterranean pizza. If you like Greek olives and garlic you would love this thing!
3) Meeting new people and having an amazing workout at the gym, hanging out with my neighbor Adrienne and having Mike and Sara over, all tie for my favorite events of the day! (I promise we talk about more than just The Bachelor when we get together. Usually.)
4) I am grateful for busy days during the time of month when I have the most energy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment