January 15, 2017

Happiness Diary #51

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



Saturday (1/7/17)

 


1) Photo from last Thursday: We had a work "party" to celebrate the affiliation with U of M. Any celebration with a candy bar is okay in my book. 
2) Leftover pizza
3) Today was a nice relaxing Saturday. The only time we left the house was to run a few errands (picking up Subaru, Target, Dicks and library).
4) I am grateful for warmth and shelter on cold winter days. 


Sunday

 


1) Photo: I found the perfect box at work to recycle as a tiny ornament storage box.  
2) Way too much sugar
3) I didn't change out of my PJs all day but I was pretty productive around the house! 
4) I am grateful for finally getting the Christmas decor taken down.



Monday


1) Photo: Getting rid of the possibly toxic cinnamon!
2) NA
3) I had a really good workout today and even though I tweaked my back doing burpees in the warm up I was able to continue with the workout and finished semi-strong. 
4) I'm grateful for meeting friendly people at the gym. 



Tuesday

 


1) Photo: I forgot to take a picture today
2) Snickers loaf
3) I had a lovely productive day at work and afterwards went to the Advent PT office in Caledonia. The office was closed but Gretchen offered to open it for me and take a look at my back since I keep re-injuring it. The visit was super helpful and I really appreciated her taking time on her day off to help fix me!
4) I'm grateful for having a doctor of PT in the family. 


Wednesday

 
1) Photo: I love being fully stocked on gum. 
2) Chicken burrito
3) I hung out with my Little today. It was a low key get together, we stopped at Costco to grab a few things then came back home and she played with Zuzu and we played a couple of games before it was time to bring her back.
4) I am grateful my Little doesn't mind boring get-togethers.



Thursday

 
1) Photo: Another good workout in the books
2) Golden milk. It sounds gross but it's really good for you!
3) Today was our second puppy play date with the neighbors. Zuzu and I visited for about an hour; it's so nice to make new friends!  My class tonight wasn't as intense as it usually is, probably because both my shins are still bruised so I couldn't kick very hard and also because I got another back rubdown in the middle of class by the instructor who is also a certified masseur! #blessed  ha. 
4) I am grateful for getting out there and trying new things. Life is short and now I can't wait until Saturday! 


Friday


1) Photo:  Zuzu does not love my face mask...I guess I don't blame her.


2) NA
3) Brian said I could buy Zuzu Barkbox when we pay off our mortgage. This will be a great incentive for her to make it past 29 years.  
4) I am grateful I'm not as sore as I usually am the day after class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment