August 6, 2016

Happiness Diary #29

Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 





Saturday (7/30/16)




1) Photo: Another Snapchat vlog!
2) Peanut pad Thai. Too good. 
3) I accomplished most of the things on my to do list, most notably returning an item to dreaded Walmart. 
4) I am happy about the Harry Potter marathon all weekend. I own all the digital movies on Apple (it was a price mistake a few years ago and I got all the movies for $10 total) but still love to catch them on the telly.



Sunday




1) Photo: I bought these running shoes in 2012. I should really save up for a new pair but my spending account is in the hole and also someone's birthday is coming up. #fwp
2) Cookie dough flurry 
3) I am quite sore from my kickboxing workout but still managed to get in a little run today. We also spent a good 45 minutes at the DP and now Zuzu is pooped. All in all it was a very good Sunday. 
4) I love ice cream happy hour at Jamnbean. 



Monday



1) Photo: Another evening of picking burrs from Zuzu's fur. At least I didn't have to do it alone.
2) Qdoba burrito
3) I did some more painting in the basement! Even just 30 minutes feels like an accomplishment. 
4) I am grateful for Zuzu's innate ability to pull burrs from her paws. You can see her working on them in the photo. :)



Tuesday



1) Photo: LS, Zuzu and the rabbits. 
2) French fries
3) Today I picked up my LS and we went to the pet store to buy Zuzu some new treats.  After stopping by the house to chill/play with Z for little while we headed to Culvers for dinner because LS's older sister was fundraising there for her cheerleading team.  It was the perfect excuse to go out and have some good greasy food. 
4) I am grateful for the warm sun.



Wednesday




1) Photo: This is so me, though I'm much better these days.
2) NA
3) My alarm jolted me out of a dream this morning where I was in a fight with some broad. I had just kicked her in the jugular and felt a little guilty about it even though she totally deserved it. That's really all I can remember from today. 
4) I am grateful today is my Friday and that the next day is real Friday and then Sunday is my Friday again. Makes sense to me!



Thursday




1) Video: I vlogged most of the day and was very surprised at the length of the video after editing. Luckily I discovered how to verify my YouTube account so I could upload videos over fifteen minutes long. Pull up a chair and grab a snack and enjoy a peek into my super exciting life.   
2) Ice cream
3) I learned how to upload the video from my iPhone, edit it, download it to my files and then upload it to YouTube using my new computer. I bought video editing software for the next year so now I have to vlog more to make the most out of it! eeks!
4) I am grateful for learning new things and also making videos my grand-kids might get a kick out of someday.



Friday




1) Photo: It's ok to eat gobs of ice creams every day right?
2) Gobs of ice creams
3) Work has been hard lately but I'm trying to stay positive and focus on the good things in my life.  My evenings and days off have been very productive and enjoyable and I've been feeling clear headed and creative with a continued desire to improve myself as a human.  These good vibes could be gone tomorrow but I'm going to hang on for as long as I can!
4) I am very grateful I only work eight hour shifts. And again I'm grateful I have a job. 



No comments:

Post a Comment