August 13, 2016

Happiness Diary #30

Oops I almost forgot to post! I was too involved with vlogging today.
 
 
Every day I share:


1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



Saturday (8/6/16)
 


1) Photo: Dinner with the in-laws. Also this is definitely not an Instagram worthy photo. 
2) Butterfinger flurry
3) I had a lovely day at work and then had a lovely workout, dinner and painting sesh. #progress
4) We got a big 'ol unexpected bill today but I only let myself be upset by it for a little while because money won't matter when we are dead and someday we will all be dead. :D (This is a good thing!)


 
Sunday




1) Photo: Best family photo ever. At least I managed to get parts of all three of us. 
2) Ice cream with strawberries
3) Working the weekend and then having Monday off kind of feels like a vacation and I love it. 
4) My favorite sporting event of all time starts tonight! Olympic gymnastics!! ❤️
 


Monday





1) Video: Vlogging. The audio is terrible but I'm hoping the next one will be better. I have a plan. 
2) Sea salt chickpeas by NatureBox. 
3) My vlog wasn't the best today, I lost some footage and then momentum and I wasn't super productive but I did start watching Mr. Robot and so far so good! 
4) I sent an email about a two NatureBox snacks that came mostly broken in pieces and they are replacing them for free! I love great customer service. If you want to try them out you can get free snacks (just pay for shipping) here. You'll be feeding me too!



Tuesday
 


1) Photo: View from the stairs at work. 
2) Pepper lentil loops 
3) I didn't do much today besides work and edit my new vlog. It takes a lot of time and an iPhone doesn't give the best quality video or sound but I have fun with it and it makes me feel creative and even though I'm just talking to myself I feel like I'm being a little social which is always good. 
4) I am grateful for a 'new' refrigerator for our garage! My friend wanted to get rid of his so he offered it to Brian and I for free (along with a neat microwave cart that will be great in my workshop). He even brought them over, what a deal! 



Wednesday

 

1) Photo: Photo by my LS
2) Na
3) LS came over today and we had fun jumping in the pool and playing 'HORSE' and Around the World. My pool basketball skills are improving!
4) I am grateful I still did a little workout after hanging out with LS and later getting hooked into watching the recorded women's gymnastics team final. 


Thursday

 

 
1) Photo: Mail Goodies! I'm going to get good use out of some of these things on vacation. 
2) Peanut butter Rice Krispie 
3) I did four sets of stairs at work both yesterday and today and it was not easy but I'm always happy when I get them done. Also I'm not so cold at break, so it's a double win. 
4) I am grateful for my Windows Movie Maker because I don't have to pay a yearly fee to use it! Chromebook for the fail (loss?)!



Friday



1) Photo: That time my candy shelf was fully stocked. #flashbackfriday
2) NA
3) I think I am going to enter a contest on YouTube about the Five Minute Journal!  I can't win the main prize but I could possibly win ten journals to give away! 
4) I am grateful I had my umbrella today, I would have been even more soaked if I didn't have it! (My legs were still pretty drenched.) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment