February 17, 2017

January Highlights 2017

I am currently working on a February Highlights post and I thought I would post a January one too since I did complete part of a Happiness Diary and have a few other photos from the end of the month. :)

My last partially completed Happiness Diary: 

1) A random photo of the day
2) Something I ate that was delicious
3) A meaningful event that happened or a task I was happy to accomplish
4) Something I was grateful for or that made me happy. 



Saturday (1/21/17)



1) Photo: Ever since the skunk tail incident Zuzu has been quite attached to this toy. 
2) Mushroom brie. I know.
3) Brian and I went grocery shopping!!
4) I am grateful and proud to be a woman in the world today. 


Sunday
 
 
1) Photo: My delicious smoothie with amla (gooseberry) powder. 
2) Mushroom brie but it made me feel sick so I tossed the remainder and vow to never buy it again. 
3) After work I made some healthy and delicious flax seed muffins and went to bed super super early. Look at those bags! I needed it. 
4) I am grateful for being able to chill pretty much all day today. 



Monday



1) Photo: Breakfast for the week. 
2) I cooked a roast in the pressure cooker and it was semi decent! 
3) I made Brian try out tapping for our back pain and it was very interesting. I'm all about trying weird things that might work. 
4) I am grateful I got to practice weekly maintenance in Chemistry and I didn't have to repeat any QC today! 



Tuesday
  
 

1) Photo:  This was supposed to be my Snapchat video from the day but it didn't save correctly so all you get is an upside down snap of me with the wrong date. :-/
2) Berry amla smoothie
3) After taking about five days off from working out I still felt nervous about going to class today but I went and it wasn't tooo painful. 
4) I am grateful for having another person to walk Zuzu with. 




Wednesday



1) Photo: Just a little trim!
2) NA
3) I finally got my hair cut after about four months. Zuzu and I are on the same grooming schedule so when she gets shaggy I know it's time to book us a couple of appointments. 
4) I am grateful for Advil in my bed stand table.


Thursday

The day I realized I had completed a year of Happiness Diarys(!) and maybe it was time to take a break and reevaluate. 




January Highlights


January 26th    Brian's new workout toy came in the mail. Now I just need a tire to slam. 



January 27th      Zuzu always looks so sad when I pick her up from the groomers but she was thrilled to see me and smelled delightful.


 


January 30th     Zuzu turned two! She's a sweetie who still gets into mischief but we love her just the same. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment