May 7, 2017

April Highlights 2017

Saturday, April 1 Did some shopping at Pier One and At Home and bought a few things for the house including some new curtains (bottom pic) for our dining room. I like them well enough.

 


Thursday, April 6 Hopefully my last snowy drive to work and happy 21st birthday Meara.

 

Saturday April 8  Woke up to this awful news:
 
 
I had only been to the barn twice but I met most of the horses who died.  I felt pretty sad the whole day but did my best to stay busy and spend time with Brian and Z.


Sunday April 9 Bought a bunch of mulch for our front yard landscaping and after laying it all down got some ice cream from Frosty Boy. It was well deserved!

 


 



Monday, April 10th  Decided to try out a 'new to us' restaurant in Ada called Saburba.  They have an eclectic menu and Brian got the Fried Chicken Bowl with sticky rice and I got the Bibimap. It was pretty good though I prefer the Korean food at Emonae. I do regret not getting a slice of the lavender cake.







Thursday April 13. If it weren't for Monday this could have been an all star week which has never happened before! Such a slacker. 

 

Also, Snap story:

 




Friday, April 14  I've been eating healthy-ish the last few days and this is what I'm presented with at work this morning. (One of my many first world problems.)
 
 


Sunday, April 16th   It's Easter and someone wants to sit by me!





Wednesday, April 19th   Messy slime session



Saturday, April 22  Zuzu's not a cuddler:


Enjoyed Sara's baby shower and even won a prize during the baby gift bingo game:

 
Met some of Brian's tennis buddies and their significant others at Andrew's birthday. (No, I'm not wearing a sombrero):
 
 

Sunday, April 23 Installed new wipers on the Subaru by myself! It only took an hour of tutorials on YouTube to figure it out!

 
 

Tuesday, April 25th  Did a ton of yard work (thanks Heidi and John!) and bought some stuff at the greenhouse:


 
Thursday April 27th  Was tempted to buy this at World Market.

 


The end of April was actually very nice because Brian and I took the whole week off and accomplished quite a lot. It might have to be an annual occurrence!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment